Thursday, February 17, 2011

My family

My Husband Chad:

I am married to the most wonderful guy in the world. We have been together for 12 years and married for 10. He is the best father, husband and friend anyone could ever have. We have lived through high’s and low’s, loss of babies, natural disasters, and so much more. I have been with him my whole adult life and he has taught me so much that I never would have learned on my own. He provides for our family and works so hard for us. I am blessed to have him in my life.

My Daughter Mattaya:
There are so many words to describe my beautiful daughter: happy, full of energy, challenging, sure of herself, confident. She keeps me on my toes. Everyday she brings me joy. She constantly is challenging my convictions and showing me my flaws, but she loves me anyway. She just turned three last weekend and she is definitely in her independent streak. She is a miracle and I thank God everyday for her.
My Son Kellen:
Boys are so different! I have learned so much from this little man in the three short months since he joined our family. He is such a happy baby. He is definitely mama's boy. He loves his sister so much already. I am looking forward to watching he grow and develop into a little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment