Monday, August 8, 2011

Nine Months

Kellen at 9 months
Kellen turned Nine months old on Saturday. He is still the happiest baby ever! It's hard to catch him without a smile on his face and since he as Chad's smile, it tends to melt my heart every time. He is crawling all over the place and getting into everything. He loves to explore and go an adventures.  He is almost 32 inches long and just under 19 pounds. He eats everything and anything I put in front of him. Most of all, he is a mama's boy. He follows me everywhere, needs to cuddle with me for a good 20 minutes when I get home from work, whimpers at my feet if I don't pick him up and squeals with joy when I acknowledge him. It amazes me how fast they grow and change, I never imagined 1 year ago when I was carrying him in my belly all the joy he would bring me!

No comments:

Post a Comment